You can configure backup scheduling, to perform backup of all the files on a regular interval.
- Click Admin -> Backup Scheduling under General block -> Edit Scheduling link on the right hand side of the page.
- Enable backup scheduling by clicking the enable button.
- Select the number of days from the combo box to schedule the backup process. For every n number of selected days the backup will be taken for the available data.
- Specify the Start Backup date using the calendar and also select the time in hrs and mins from the combo box. This is a mandatory field.
- In case of backup failure specify the notify email address in the given text field. This is a mandatory field.
- Select either or both the Attachment Files and Database option to take the back up. This is a mandatory field.
- Specify the Backup location in the given text field to store the backup data.
- Save the changes.
Please note – From 8210 build backup files (.data files) will be created under <ProductHome>/<backup>/<backup_servicedesk_821X> folder in which there will be multiple parts in it. Example – backup_servicedesk_821X_fullbackup_<date>_part1.data and backup_servicedesk_821X_fullbackup_<date>_part2.data
This complete folder is your backup of the database.