1. When the application services are stopped, navigate to the bin folder [ServiceDesk Plus – MSP Home] \ bin in the command prompt and execute the startDB.bat 65432
2. Now navigate go to [ServiceDesk Plus – MSP Home] \ pgsql \ bin and execute psql.exe -U postgres -p 65432 -d servicedesk
3. Now you should be connected to the database.
4. Execute the below queries one by one :
update outgoingmailserver set HOSTNAME = ‘ALPHA’;
update outgoingmailserver set ALTERNATEHOSTNAME = ‘BETA’;
update incomingmailserver set HOSTNAME = ‘XYZ’;
update TASK_INPUT set OPERATIONAL_STATUS=’4′;
5. Now start the application services and check.