If the application crashes and does not start then you can try starting it from the command prompt.
- Check for the following error in wrapper.log under Servicedesk [home]/bin folder.
- You might receive the follow error messages.
- Adventnet ServiceDesk – Failed.
You might receive this error on upgrading.
Try deleting the extracted folder under [ServiceDeskPlus-MSP]\applications and re-start the application from the command prompt.
If you still receive the AdventnetServiceDesk [Failed]
- Take a backup and reinitialize the database.
- Start and stop the ServiceDeskPlus-MSP application and restore the backup.
- Try starting the application again
Information required for further analysis:
Wrapper.log under ServiceDeskPlus-MSP/bin and Serverout0.txt under ServiceDeskPlus-MSP/server/default/log.