If the application crashes and does not start then you can try starting it from the command prompt.
- Check for the following error in wrapper.log under ServiceDeskPlus-MSP/bin folder.
- You might receive the follow error messages.
- Web Server port is occupied.
You might receive this message when another application is running on the same port.
View the screen shot below
- Type services.msc under Start -> Run, search for Manageengine ServiceDeskPlus-MSP and stop the service, if it is running.
- Once the service is stopped, check if the port is occupied by another application by typing cmd>netstat –an.
- If some other application is occupied the port then you can change the port number.
Information Required for further analysis:
Wrapper.log under ServiceDeskPlus-MSP/bin and Serverout0.txt under ServiceDeskPlus-MSP/server/default/log.