NTLM is not enabled in the registry.
Blank Screen while trying to access ServiceDeskPlus-MSP.
If any client computer receives blank page after enabling Single-SignOn please change the registry value in the cliend PC as
(Value Type) of “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SeCEdit\Reg Values\MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Lsa/MSV1_0/NTLMMinClientSec” to “0” (this may apper twice change the both) and LmCompatibilityLevel to “1”.
You have to restart the machine to bring the settings to effect. Refer to the screenshot ntlm.jpg for any clarifications.
NOTE: Use ‘Find’ under Edit to find the registry key. Use ‘Logon scripts’ for affecting the change to all the machines under a domain.
For Vista and Windows 2008
- Click Start -> Run.
- Type in the (windowskey+’r’) Run field: ‘secpol.msc.’ to bring you to Vista’s security policy system.
- Once there, use ‘Go to: Local Policies -> Security Options’ and find ‘Network Security: LAN Manager’ authentication level.
- Change the Setting from ‘Send NTLMv2 response only’ to ‘Send LM & NTLM — use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated.’
- After changing the registry settings, restart the client machine to make the registry changes effective.
- You can update all your domain machines through group policy settings in the Domain controller of the same.
Information required for further analysis:
Serverout0.txt under ServiceDeskPlus-MSP[home]/server/default/log.