Issue Description. After providing the Account Name, Domain Name, Domain Controller, Login Name, and Password, saved the settings, then started the scan the OU’s will be populated. If we select any OU and start importing it will…
To reset back to ServiceDesk Authentication without logging into the application you need to follow these steps: For the database is MYSQL,1. Connect to MYSQL Server on Port 33366 using the command from the SD+ server console. cmd > cd […
Cause: NTLM is not enabled in the registry. Error Trace: Blank Screen while trying to access ServiceDeskPlus-MSP. Solution: If any client computer receives blank page after enabling Single-SignOn please change the registry value in th…
1. When the Username is incorrect. Possible Cause:
- Account is disabled
- Account is locked.
- ‘Log on to every computer’ option is disabled.
- User is not available in the Domain Controller (DC).
Please find the steps to disable the account lock for bad login.Pls execute the below query.[normally account lock for bad login is enabled]
For the database is MYSQL,1. Connect to MYSQL Server on Port 33366 using the command from the SD+ s…
|Follow the steps as mentioned below which would help you to reset the administrator account password as “admin”.|
For the database is MYSQL,1. Connect to MYSQL Server on Port 33366 using the command from the SD+ server
1) Check the connection between ServiceDeskPlus-MSP server and Domain Controller on the port 389.This can be verified by doing a telnet to Domain Controller to which you are connected on port 389
Eg; telnet addomaincontroller 389
1) Stop the ServiceDeskPlus-MSP application. Rename the extracted folder under [ServiceDeskPlus-MSP-HOME]\application to extracted_old. Start the ServiceDeskPlus-MSP application service.
2) Verify if the database connection…
Cause: This error occurs if the given username and password is incorrect or if the username is not a SA account. Error Trace: An error message as shown below appears. Troubleshooting Tips:
- Check if the given username is a SA account.
- Check if